90% of home shoppers today are likely to start their research online. 89% of them use the internet to search for real estate agents. What does this mean for realtors? It means now is the best time to advertise HUD Homes to get buyer leads as long as you get an approval from HUD and/or the listing agent. There are a variety of homes on the HUDHomestore.com that may appeal to our home buyers. Knowing what they are looking for in a home is key to matching them with the best HUD home. Here are some tips to help you get started.
Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay
Beaufort is one of South Carolina's coastal areas and it's known for its antebellum mansions especially in the historic downtown.
Bluffton is a Lowcountry town with a great mixture of new families and many different style homes such as villas, townhomes, and modern homes. It is close to the beach and less than 20 minutes from Savannah, GA.
Hilton Head Island offers residents a suburban mix feel with highly-rated public school systems and minutes from the beach.
Are you ready to move into your new family to South Carolina? Call the professionals you can rely on at Scott Realty Professionals!
Real estate agents are considered to be essential workers in many areas. Therefore, even the pandemic is not going to make it completely go on a pause. Realtors are one of the frontline heroes who help keep our communities and economy intact. For this reason, there are local safety protocols that we should obey and strictly implement so that we do not compromise ourselves and those around us.
Here are five safety measures we recommend everyone to follow when performing realtor duties.
1. Bring disinfectant wipes and wipe all doorknobs and light switches before and after you touch them.
2. Be mindful not to touch surfaces unless necessary. If lights are on do not turn them off if the home is occupied! If interior doors are open do not shut them if the home is occupied.
3. If a client has had symptoms of fever or respiratory illness such as coughing, shortness of breath, or sneezing, please refrain from showing at this time. If a virtual tour or video is available, and if applicable, have the client view the material in the MLS.
4. Refrain from bringing children or extra family members or friends that are not the decision-makers into the home during the showing to ensure that social distancing can still be implemented.
5. Plan and schedule showings so none will overlap with other agents. Physical distancing must be observed at all times.
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.