Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay
Beaufort is one of South Carolina's coastal areas and it's known for its antebellum mansions especially in the historic downtown.
Bluffton is a Lowcountry town with a great mixture of new families and many different style homes such as villas, townhomes, and modern homes. It is close to the beach and less than 20 minutes from Savannah, GA.
Hilton Head Island offers residents a suburban mix feel with highly-rated public school systems and minutes from the beach.
Are you ready to move into your new family to South Carolina? Call the professionals you can rely on at Scott Realty Professionals!
Image by Tumisu from Pixabay
Homelight recommends listing your home as soon as possible if you are planning to sell your property within the next 24 months. If the economy comes to a significant decline, it will be more challenging to sell your home in the next 6 months versus now. Some of the buyers may have come to a halt on their home search, but those who remain financially stable would be enticed by low mortgages and more balanced market conditions. It is recommended to work with a realtor you can rely on as it is key to making the plan of selling your home to fruition. You and your realtor can have meetings using teleconferencing apps such as Zoom, FaceTime, GoToMeeting, and Skype if you are not comfortable with meeting in person. If you prefer to practice physical distancing, tapping in on technology is a great way to efficiently accomplish getting your home listed and on time. There are various virtual showing tools and applications that your realtor can use to show your home to potential buyers and restrict the physical showing of the property to the most serious buyers while taking all the extra health and safety measures. You can also use this time to declutter your home, spruce up the landscaping all while adding value to your home.
Real estate agents are considered to be essential workers in many areas. Therefore, even the pandemic is not going to make it completely go on a pause. Realtors are one of the frontline heroes who help keep our communities and economy intact. For this reason, there are local safety protocols that we should obey and strictly implement so that we do not compromise ourselves and those around us.
Here are five safety measures we recommend everyone to follow when performing realtor duties.
1. Bring disinfectant wipes and wipe all doorknobs and light switches before and after you touch them.
2. Be mindful not to touch surfaces unless necessary. If lights are on do not turn them off if the home is occupied! If interior doors are open do not shut them if the home is occupied.
3. If a client has had symptoms of fever or respiratory illness such as coughing, shortness of breath, or sneezing, please refrain from showing at this time. If a virtual tour or video is available, and if applicable, have the client view the material in the MLS.
4. Refrain from bringing children or extra family members or friends that are not the decision-makers into the home during the showing to ensure that social distancing can still be implemented.
5. Plan and schedule showings so none will overlap with other agents. Physical distancing must be observed at all times.
According to experts, 2020 will be a positive year for the housing market. Although most homebuyers will likely buy during the spring season, it is beneficial for real estate agents to start building a connection with homebuyers as early as the first quarter of the year, especially with 1st-time homebuyers. With this in mind, here are 3 tips on how to win the hearts of 1st-time homebuyers.
1. Build Rentals Into Your Business. This will mean investing in making yourself familiar and knowledgeable with rentals, but it's all worth it in the long run. Renters you have worked and maintained a good relationship with will likely come to you when they decide to transition to being homeowners.
2. Connect With Banks and Mortgage Lenders. Since banks and mortgage lenders work closely with homebuyers in financing the purchase of their home, it is smart to reach out and offer your partnership with these institutions.
3. Work Local Events. Market yourself and your service in your local area by leading 1st-time homebuyers in the right direction and assist them with setting goals to move towards homeownership. Get out and host a homebuyer's workshop that will teach buyers the entire process.
Are you looking to purchase or sell a property? Call the professionals you can rely on, call Scott Realty Professionals.
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.