Image by Reshot
2020 is a bit hellacious, but it doesn't and shouldn't stop us from spreading holiday cheers - virtually, that is. Here are our Top 3 Gift Giving Tips for this year's holiday season.
Shop online and ship swiftly and early. Technology and e-commerce have made it easy and convenient for busy people to still personally shop for their loved ones without having to step into the stores. For realtors, buying presents from a local business in your community and having them send the gifts to family, friends, and clients is a way to support the local economy and fostering a stronger relationship with the community and your client network.
Re-imagine the old fashioned. The pandemic forced creativity in many people in terms of social gathering. Topping the list is using Zoom for work and personal events. Zoom party, anyone? However, if you choose not to go this route this holiday season, a curbside drop-off, a honk of the horn and wave, or an arranged short and sweet personal greeting would be great options too.
Get creative with whatever budget you have. An expensive present will definitely wow the receiver, but what will stand out is the gift wrapped in a lot of thought and love.
Real estate agents are considered to be essential workers in many areas. Therefore, even the pandemic is not going to make it completely go on a pause. Realtors are one of the frontline heroes who help keep our communities and economy intact. For this reason, there are local safety protocols that we should obey and strictly implement so that we do not compromise ourselves and those around us.
Here are five safety measures we recommend everyone to follow when performing realtor duties.
1. Bring disinfectant wipes and wipe all doorknobs and light switches before and after you touch them.
2. Be mindful not to touch surfaces unless necessary. If lights are on do not turn them off if the home is occupied! If interior doors are open do not shut them if the home is occupied.
3. If a client has had symptoms of fever or respiratory illness such as coughing, shortness of breath, or sneezing, please refrain from showing at this time. If a virtual tour or video is available, and if applicable, have the client view the material in the MLS.
4. Refrain from bringing children or extra family members or friends that are not the decision-makers into the home during the showing to ensure that social distancing can still be implemented.
5. Plan and schedule showings so none will overlap with other agents. Physical distancing must be observed at all times.
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.