Image by Barry D from Pixabay
Getting the trust of sellers and buyers to do real estate business with us starts the realtor-client relationship. Adding a wow-factor takes that relationship to a whole new level. Having a piece of in-depth knowledge on the real estate tools is crucial to make our business be ahead of the game. Going out to show properties takes about 80% of our time as realtors, and if there is one tool that will make a showing appointment, feedback, and report generation easy, that will be ShowingTime that is provided by many Multi-List Services. Here are the top three reasons why realtors should use ShowingTime.
Real estate agents are considered to be essential workers in many areas. Therefore, even the pandemic is not going to make it completely go on a pause. Realtors are one of the frontline heroes who help keep our communities and economy intact. For this reason, there are local safety protocols that we should obey and strictly implement so that we do not compromise ourselves and those around us.
Here are five safety measures we recommend everyone to follow when performing realtor duties.
1. Bring disinfectant wipes and wipe all doorknobs and light switches before and after you touch them.
2. Be mindful not to touch surfaces unless necessary. If lights are on do not turn them off if the home is occupied! If interior doors are open do not shut them if the home is occupied.
3. If a client has had symptoms of fever or respiratory illness such as coughing, shortness of breath, or sneezing, please refrain from showing at this time. If a virtual tour or video is available, and if applicable, have the client view the material in the MLS.
4. Refrain from bringing children or extra family members or friends that are not the decision-makers into the home during the showing to ensure that social distancing can still be implemented.
5. Plan and schedule showings so none will overlap with other agents. Physical distancing must be observed at all times.
The only thing in this world that is constant is CHANGE.
COVID-19 is forcing the world right now to face yet again, another great transformation that will bring about revisions to our social and economic organizations. Our current situation has impacted all industries, and the challenge now is how do we keep our businesses afloat. Now more than ever, it is essential to build and maintain a relationship with our clients to keep our business strong and running. We've gathered a few tips from the internet on how, as realtors, we can continue our connection with our clients during this pandemic. Here are 3 of our favorites:
For all of your real estate needs, contact the professionals you can rely on! Contact SCOTT REALTY PROFESSIONALS!
According to experts, 2020 will be a positive year for the housing market. Although most homebuyers will likely buy during the spring season, it is beneficial for real estate agents to start building a connection with homebuyers as early as the first quarter of the year, especially with 1st-time homebuyers. With this in mind, here are 3 tips on how to win the hearts of 1st-time homebuyers.
1. Build Rentals Into Your Business. This will mean investing in making yourself familiar and knowledgeable with rentals, but it's all worth it in the long run. Renters you have worked and maintained a good relationship with will likely come to you when they decide to transition to being homeowners.
2. Connect With Banks and Mortgage Lenders. Since banks and mortgage lenders work closely with homebuyers in financing the purchase of their home, it is smart to reach out and offer your partnership with these institutions.
3. Work Local Events. Market yourself and your service in your local area by leading 1st-time homebuyers in the right direction and assist them with setting goals to move towards homeownership. Get out and host a homebuyer's workshop that will teach buyers the entire process.
Are you looking to purchase or sell a property? Call the professionals you can rely on, call Scott Realty Professionals.
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.